While the Covid-19 pandemic has thrown the global economy into a tailspin, every crisis presents opportunities.
This year, the Tech in Asia Conference is going virtual, and we aim to bring you relevant insights into these four areas:
- How you can win in the post-Covid-19 economy
- What and where are the new opportunities for Asia’s tech scene
- How the startup world will change post-pandemic
- How to accelerate your business toward recovery
This year’s Tech in Asia Conference Virtual will unveil over 50+ hours of insights from key leaders across the region that you can access online, anytime, and anywhere.
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promotion is in sponsored by Bank DBS Indonesia — specially prepared and only available for all Debit Card DBS, Debit Card digibank by DBS, and Credit Card digibank by DBS cardholders.
- The promotion is only valid for the purchase of TIA Conference 2020 Virtual conference ticket, excluding Startup Factory package and/or any complimentary tickets.
- The promotion can be applied for purchasing the ticket(s) in IDR only, and can be used until October 22, 2020; 5 PM GMT+7 Jakarta Time.
- By using the promotion, participants can have an extra 10% discount from the ongoing ticket promo.
- The promotion is only valid for the first 200 ticket purchased. If discount does not appear on nominal of purchased transaction, then promo quota is fully used
- The promotion cannot be used after an order has been paid, or if you have paid the ticket with DBS Card before 14 October 2020.
- The promotion is not for resale and not redeemable for cash. Tech in Asia and DBS Indonesia reserves the right to withdraw, amend, or cancel a discount offer at any time.
- By participating in the promotion, participants will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that these Promotion Terms and Conditions are translated into any language other than English, the terms of the English Language version shall prevail in the event of any conflict.
- Tech in Asia and Bank DBS Indonesia may modify the Promotion Terms and Conditions when the company deems necessary, without providing prior notice to participants. Any modified version will be effective immediately when it displayed on Tech in Asia Conference website. Participants shall be deemed to have granted valid and irrevocable consent to the modified Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Bank DBS Indonesia and Tech in Asia from time to time, in absolute and at its sole discretion, have the right to review or terminate the program without prior notification to the credit card holders referring to laws and regulations.
- This term and condition are made in compliance with laws and regulations, including the regulations of the Financial Services Authority.
- For more info, please call our Bank DBS Indonesia Customer Centre 0804 1500 327 or +6221 29852888 (from outside Indonesia)
- Bank DBS Indonesia is registered and supervised by the Financial Services Authority